The aim of this course is to provide a fundamental understanding of how actuators work and where they are used identifying the common defects found with different applications. Each candidate will understand the basic design principles of various actuator types and identify where they can be used.
- Describe the function of an actuator
- Identify typical applications
- Dismantle, inspect and reassemble basic actuator types
- State common defects and repair solutions
- Recognise potential problems that may cause loss of production or situations with safety implications
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for engineers, operators and mechanical technicians