This course focuses on the basic principles of sealant and grease injection and identifies where sealant can be used. Particular focus will be on potential health, safety and environmental hazards directly related to the equipment.
The course includes a workshop session giving delegates the opportunity for hands-on training on when and how to carry out the lubrication process, using VALTEX sealant injection equipment.
Practical training is delivered in our custom-built training workshop.
- Fail modes
- The injection process
- Injection equipment
- Health & safety
- Workshop session
Following training, attendees will be able to:
- List basic valve types that may benefit from sealant and grease injection
- Identify different failure modes
- Understand the different problems and their effects
- State the various types of media used and the advantages of each
- Describe the sealant /grease injection process
- Identify the different types of equipment used and how to inspect it
- Solve problems using sealant; injecting sealant/grease safely
- State common defects
- Identify potential problems that may cause loss of production or situations with safety implementations
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for engineers, operators and mechanical technicians
Duration1 day programme
DatesPlease enquire about further Sealant Injection dates below.
Enquire about Sealant Injection