A one day appreciation course covering all aspects of pressure and pressure testing. The course is partially workshop based.
Each candidate will understand the basic principles of pressure and pressure testing. Particular focus will be on potential health, safety and environmental hazards directly related to the equipment enabling the candidates to control any associated risks.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand pressure and how it affects components
- Recognise the dangers of pressure
- Understand why pressure testing is necessary
- Identify key safety points
- Carry out pressure testing/understand how to use pressure testing equipment
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for engineers, operators and mechanical technicians